The Jeckells Roller Reefing Headsail offers the most discerning yachtsman the best balance between performance and ease of use. A sailmaker is posed with a conflict of interests when designing a sail which will perform well in all wind conditions. Inevitably the solution is a compromise, in this respect, the reefing headsail is unique in its requirements for both design and construction.
Careful choice of materials combined with our computer design and laser cutting technology provide a sail that is outstanding in its performance whether fully or partially unfurled.
Jeckells represent the world’s leading Roller Reefing manufacturers. We are able to offer a sail that will complement any system.
- All cruising sails guaranteed for five years
- We listen to your needs
- We have over 60,000 sail plans on record
- Heavy Duty, Race or Charter specification
- All sails are computer designed and laser cut
- Flexible wire luff
- All materials are U.V. resistant
- Sail bags are supplied as standard
- Continued support from our unique after sales service
- Radial stress absorbing patches
- Foot and leech line
- Tell tales
- Camber/chord stripes
- Sail numbers
Although a Jeckells reefing headsail can be used in all conditions, it is advisable to carry a storm jib at all times.
Our philosophy is to look after you and your sails, not only by providing a prompt repair facility, but also offering a valeting and winter storage service.
…. Dont forget, we can arrange collection!